Ladies' Beginner 2-hole Group
Times for 2016 TBD; please stay tuned.
Have you ever wanted to learn to play golf, but have felt either too intimidated or not had the time? This is your opportunity to learn golf in a comfortable, relaxed setting. The program is designed for the beginning female golfer, wanting to learn the game of golf. It is designed as a five-week learning event, where each class builds on the previous class. The goal after five weeks is for the participants to know the basics of playing golf, and graduates of this program will have the option to continue with our intermediate class.
- Low Stress Format and Environment
- Each Class will be a maximum of two hours
- Driving Range Instruction, as well as On-Course Instruction each session
- No scorekeeping or overwhelming rules, encourage rather than discourage
- Sessions limited to no more than 8 students
- Contact Tom Good with any questions or concerns at 408-460-8025 or email@example.com
- Sign up with your friends and learn as a group