Cinnabar Hills offers a variety of packages for your to host a team building event or charity fundraiser. Putting Contests are a fun, easy way to generate an exciting event for small or large groups.
Why a Putting Contest?
Length: Time is valuable. Putting contests can be completed in less than an hour. Even if you include a banquet, your entire event can end in under two hours.
Fun: Golf can take time to master, but we have all putted since we were young. All age groups can enjoy participating.
Raise Money: You can include silent and/or live auctions, raffles, sell hole sponsorships and have signs, have a scorecard sponsor (Cinnabar will put the logo on the scorecards), and have other contests where participants can pay to enter.
Choose one of the three options that best fits your event. All Putting Contests include set-up, scorecards, putters (one putter per group, with a maximum of 18 putters being borrowed), and balls. All Putting Contests can be branded with obstacles that best represent your business or charity for an ultimate experience. Contests are encouraged to play in 3-5 player groups with a scramble format.
Come Join the Fun!
Quicksilver - $20 per person
- Minimum 10 participants
- 40-minute Putting Contest
- Drink Ticket
- 15-minute putting instrucion
Cinnabar - $45 per person
- 40-70 participants
- 60-minute putting contest
- Drink Ticket
- Appetizers (10 pieces per person; you select up to five different appetizers)
- Substitute in a Pasta or Fajita Buffet instead of appetizers for $10 more per participant
Hawk - $65 per person
- 70+ participants
- 60-90-minute Putting Contest
- Unlimited Beer, Soda & Water during contest
- Pasta or Fajita Buffet
- Substitute in a Two-entree Buffet instead of Pasta of Fajita Buffet for $15 more per participant
For more information or to set up an event, please contact Cecilia Ashley at 408-323-7812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .